Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sorry!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have so busy this summer! I was at the beach for the past week and I didn't have my laptop so I couldn't update. I didn't really have time to either, so even if I did have it I couldn't have written anything.

But now, I'm back, and ready to share everything!

Now I know Summer is on the verge of being over, but some of you may want to know this for future reference, or you my be going to the beach soon (like me, I'll explain in a minute). Anyway, I want to recommend a sunscreen for your face that does not a) run into your eyes, b) feel greasy and make your face feel gross, c) make your face pasty looking, but DOES protect your face and make it feel nice and soft. And that sunscreen is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock. Mine is SPF 45, mainly because that was the only one at Target. I recommend it for anyone.

I'm also going to describe to you my daily beach-vacation makeup routine. Bronzer, cream blush, mascara. That's it. If we were going out to eat I'd throw on my everyday neutral look (see blog post). And most of the time with my hair I'd just throw it up into a loose bun. Pretty much effortless, but I still looked great, in my humble opinion.

Anyways, off the subject of beauty for a moment, I'm going to South Florida tomorrow until Friday. It's for Girl Scouts. We're using the money we earned from selling cookies to go to Ft. Lauderdale. As my mother used to live there, she's going to be our tour guide (ugh, what's up with my spelling today? I almost spelled that "gide"!). On Thursday we're going snorkeling. I'm half super-duper-excited, and half super-duper-scared. Okay, it's more like 60/40. I just don't really like the idea of me being at the surface with 15 feet of open water beneath me. And if I see a bull or tiger shark (which I doubt I will, but hey) I will freak. Because those two, along with Great Whites are the most aggressive and deadliest sharks. But I am excited to see all the fishies and the coral reef. That'll be fun.

Anyways, that's all for today. I won't be updating tomorrow through Sunday, but I'll start updating again soon after that. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Stay beautiful (in Him),
-Melissa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment