Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Want-To-Buys

Hey guys! So, if you've ever read my other blog, Confessions of a Brown-Eyed Girl, you'll know who I am. I kind of felt like my other blog was about to take a turn into being a makeup blog, so I decided to make this one, so now the two won't collide. Okay, they might, but whatever. ;]

So today's post is about my "want-to-buys". So let's get started.

1. A lighted vanity mirror. I'm think about the Conair Illumina Lighted Makeup Mirror, but I'm not quite sure. Some reviews say it's amazing, some say not. Juicystar07 has it and she said that she liked it. There is another one from Jerdon that is similar, but I'm not sure about that one either. I think I'd be more likely to get the Conair one, though.

2. The e.l.f Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes. It has all the brushes that I need at the moment, for a good price, and e.l.f's brushes are apparently quite good.

3. Benefit's You Rebel Lite. If you don't know what this is, it is a tinted moisturizer. I tried this at Sephora a few weeks ago, and I really liked it. It gave good coverage, and it didn't feel too heavy. It also has SPF 15 in it, which is a total plus. I definitely want to get this before the summer ends.

4. An eyelash curler. I had one, but I seem to have misplaced it, and I can not find it. At all. Whatsoever. So I'm just going to pick up a cheap- *ahem*- inexpensive one from Wal-Mart. Or Target. Or Walgreen's. I don't care. :]

5. Aquolina Pink Sugar Rollon Perfume. I love, love, LOVE this perfume!! I like rollons better because you can control how much you want on, and avoid half of the perfume landing in the air, which is what happens with spray bottles.

6. Sula Roll-On Perfume Collection. I first smelled these a while ago, and I love, love, love them!! The set includes all the kinds of scents you could ever need. From fun, summery orange to sweet, sultry vanilla, these perfumes are to die for.

So those are the things that I really want right now. Mind you, I do not plan to buy these all at the same time. That would just be crazy. Well, maybe not for some people, with money, but for me, it's kind of difficult.

My next post is going to be a makeup tutorial. Probably my everyday go-to neutral look. :]

Stay beautiful (in Him). ♥
-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment