Friday, July 9, 2010

Best. Mascara. EVAR.

So today I had to go shopping for party stuff for my bro's bday party, and since I was already at Walmart, I figured "hey, my mascara is almost past it's usage abilities, so I should get a new one while I'm here). Okay, actually, I knew I was going since the day before, so I had it all planned out. Anyway, I had done my mascara research, and I was 97% sure that I was getting LashBlast. But, of course, I got to Target (we went there first) and got overwhelmed. So I decided to just think about it and wait until we were at Walmart and just get it there. So I'm at Walmart. Many choices. Very hard. Then, in the corner of my eye, I see the Rimmel London section.

Let me tell you. Looking at the Rimmel London stuff was the best makeup choice I have ever made. Because now I have found the most amazing mascara in the entire world. It is called...

Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt mascara.

Oh my gobstopper, it's amazing. The brush is so awesome, as is the mascara itself. I love the brush though, because it has four sides- two sides with longer bristles, two with shorter ones. One set of bristles makes my lashes long, and the other set makes them thick. It's not clumpy at all, by any means, it defines my lashes amazingly, and well, it's the best mascara ever. At least, of the ones I've tried. I definitely recommend it. It's AMAZING.

I know it's late, but I just had to tell you guys that.

Stay beautiful (in Him),
-Melissa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment