Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hey guys!!!

So I know I haven't uploaded anything in quite a while, but I'm back, and I'm hoping that I will be able to fit blogging into my schedule a few times a week (I have a HUGE load of school, including Latin...). Anyways, I have been crazy at work trying to create looks for you guys, even though I haven't had any luck with my camera! haha! But here's a little preview if you will of the looks I've created that you just might see in the future...

  • Fire (Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender)
  • Water (Katara from ATLA)
  • Earth (Toph from ATLA)
  • Love (Ty Lee from ATLA)
  • Darkness, I guess? I don't know.... lol (Mai from ATLA)
  • Another wearable everyday look
  • Fun, sparkly purple look
  • And I think another one that I can't remember...
My favorite out of those is probably Earth and Fire. Water pretty cool too, as are the others, but those two are my favies. :D

So I guess I should throw you guys out some lil' tidbittys... Hmmmm, let's see... What have I bought lately... Nothing really. I don't know if I told you guys about the e.l.f. (eyes lips face, available at Target) lip stain that I got, but it's horrible. Don't get it. lol

I also got this to die for jewel-y purple nail polish from N.Y.C. (94 cents, uh, shyah!!) called Purple Pizazz Frost. The name makes it sound all... frosty, but it's not. It's this gorgeous, deep, dark purple and I'm absolutely in love with it. And, it was only 94 cents, so that just makes it even better. :)

Well, I think that's all. I will be back later (not tomorrow, most likely) and I will be better than ever!!!!! Well, not really, but you get the drift. :)

Stay beautiful (in Him),
-Melissa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment